Monday 20 September 2010

Welcome to an International Prayer and Positive Thought Group...

For many years, when someone has asked me to pray for them, I have often replied "why, yes, of course I will, and I will put your intention to the Hallelujah Hotline".  This has been my joke, a kind of hotline to God to answer your petitions.  In fact, I would scamper round the internet to find various different websites to post intentions and ask people to pray or to think postively for these people.

Well, I have now decided to put a proper Hotline together.  Instead of me posting petitions on behalf of others to different sites, I want to have this site for everyone to come to and post their own.  However, there are a few rules.

1.   Everyone is most welcome to be here, whether you have faith, or whether you have none.  Please be respectful of everyone who might post here.

2.  This is not a place for evangelisation in different faiths.  I will respect everyone's beliefs, and I hope you would do the same.

3.  I believe in the power of prayer and the power of positive thought.  To my mind they are one and the same thing.  If you want to place a petition for a positive outcome instead of a prayer, please, be my guest.

4.  If your prayer has been answered, please, post your thanks.  Be that to God, or to the Universe. 

5.  I do not have, nor do I claim to have, a particular "hotline" to God or the Universe.  I just have lots of friends who I know will help others by thinking about them and hoping and praying along with them.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to join Clare.
    My first prayer is one of thanksgiving, because unless I go to my eternal reward overnight, on September 21, I will have spent 77 years on Earth.
    Thanks be to God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire.

    Thanks for saying 'any faith and none'. I'm currently working out whether I have any religious faith at the moment and if so in what, but positive thinking is great either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (sorry, Rafaella=Carly, long story)

    ReplyDelete